CLASSIC COUNTRY, AMERICANA & ROOTS
Are you a bit tired of the typical function / covers / party band. Are you looking for something a bit different that can still provide a great musical backdrop to your event, that can get a crowd going or be as relaxed as you like, and bring a look and feel that still has a touch of class.
Look no further! We are a group of highly experienced musicians playing a range of classic country, americana and roots featuring the songs of the great names in this music including Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, The Band, Alison Krauss, Dolly Parton and many more.
The band shifts in size depending on the needs of the show. We appear as just a 3 piece for smaller gigs to a 5 piece and beyond. But whatever the line-up we cover the range of what country has to offer from ballads and torch songs to up beat footstompers and singalong classics.
Feel free to watch the videos of us performing and drop us a line to have a chat about your next event.
- Bobbie Gentry Son of a Preacher Man
- Dolly Parton 9 To 5
- Dolly Parton Jolene
- Dolly Parton My Tennessee Mountain Home
- Glen Campbell Rhinestone Cowboy
- Hank Williams Hey, Good Lookin’
- Hank Williams I Saw The Light
- Hank Williams Jambalaya
- Johnny Cash Folsom Prison Blues
- Johnny Cash Ring Of Fire
- Johnny Cash/June Carter Jackson
- Lead Belly Goodnight Irene
- Linda Ronstadt Blue Bayou
- Linda Ronstadt Desperado
- Lynn Anderson Rose Garden
- Patsy Cline Walkin’ After Midnight
- Patsy Cline (W. Nelson) Crazy
- Patsy Cline (Elvis) Blue Moon of Kentucky
- Patsy Cline (H.Williams) Your Cheatin’ Heart
- Roger Miller King of the Road
- Tammy Wynette Stand By Your Man
- The Carter Family Keep On The Sunny Side
- The Carter Family Wabash Cannonball
- Willie Nelson On the Road Again
- Willie Nelson (Bob Wills) Stay All Night (Stay a Little…)
- America A Horse With No Name
- Bonnie Rait Angel From Montgomery
- Bonny Rait Love Me Like A Man
- Carole King Smackwater Jack
- Creedence Clearwater Bad Moon Rising
- John Denver Take Me Home, Country Roads
- Joni Mitchell Big Yellow Taxi
- Neil Young (KD Lang) After The Gold Rush
- Springsteen (Trad.) Froggy Went a Courtin’
- Springsteen (Trad.) John Henry
- The Band The Weight
- The Band Up On Cripple Creek
- The Rolling Stones Country Honk
- Alison Kraus and Gillian Welch (Oh, Brother..) I’ll Fly Away
- Alison Kraus and Robert Plant Killing The Blues
- Arum Rae (Nashville TV Show) If I Didn’t Know Better
- Gillian Welch The Way It Goes
- Jack White St. James Infirmary Blues
- Justin Townes Earle Harlem River Blues
- Lucinda Williams Lake Charles
- Nekko Case (Traditional) Wayfaring stranger
- Patty Griffin Get Ready Marie
- The Bootleggers (Link Ray) Fire and Brimstone
- Wilco and Billy Bragg California Stars
Most of our friends work in the creative industries and love the new, a typical party band wouldn’t have worked, this added to the uniqueness of the night.
Just the ticket.
They did exactly what they said and played a great mix of classic country and Americana which the crowd loved - by the end of the night the whole room was on it's feet dancing!
We look forward to having them back in July.
The audience were loving their choice of country music and at one point you could hear a pin drop as the duo sang Killing The Blues simply beautiful, with gorgeous harmonies.
Looking forward to their return.
For more information regarding what we do, availability and pricing please contact us via the form below. If possible please include details about the type of event, the number of people expected and the postcode of the venue. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.